Gifts for her… the low down
If the idea of buying gifts for the fashionista in your life is beginning to get you down, take heart in this quick wish list full of gifts for her this Holiday season which all clock in at under $100. I know my husband gets into all sorts of trouble trying to buy for me each season. It’s tricky for those poor blokes who have no understanding of the phrase “that’s so last year darling” The number of times my hubs has tried really hard only to find that I’ve already popped said piece sneakily into my own cart whilst rampaging through the big family pressies shopping list. If only he read my blog he’d be a lot more clued in…or even followed my Pinterest boards…
The truth is, when you are a fashionista magpie at heart, any little thing might catch your eye from one moment to the next. You could be all over that gorgeous Sophie Hulme tote bag you saw in Harvey Nichols last week, but were too busy shoving macaroons down your throat whilst exiting their yum food hall, that you didn’t have time to stop. Or maybe it was that delicious vintage vanity mirror you saw in that little second hand shop on the high street, but your parking meter had one minute left on it and the warden was circling ominously.
Whatever is grabbing your fashion fancy this season, there are always a few staple gifts which any sane, on trend chick would be more than happy to receive from her loved one.
So listen up and start making a list…
Gifts for her… the list
First up a beanie or a bobble hat are this winter’s cool cover ups for the bonce. Snag an embellished one like this Club Monaco beauty
(1) and you will get extra style awareness plaudits.
A studded bracelet like this Tory Burch one
(2) ticks this winter’s punk vibe trend, but also will work through to the spring in this cute coral tone.
Who can resist an ironic seasonal sweater? This robins knit at Oliver Bonas
(3) strikes all the right festive fashion notes. Layer this amusing J.Crew tee
(4) underneath, and whip off the sweater when your Uncle is droning on about that fabulous darts game he won back in the 70′s, post Christmas lunch time.
Animal print is a big winner this winter, try these leopard pony gloves from Karen Millen
The statement necklace is also a must-have for any self respecting fashion forward femme. This Aria necklace from Club Monaco
(6) would be a perfect Christmas day piece.
A sparkly clutch should also be on every girls wish list, this Monsoon
(7) one could double up as a luxe make up bag. When it comes to ear rings, a girl has to make an impression. These blinged up Anthropologie
(8) babies will certainly help you with your entrance to that New Years party.
Guilt free gifting
If you are
planning on working through your Christmas gifts list online, check out this fab fundraising site Easy Fundraising
which has come up with a techie tool to prod you every time you are about to make a purchase from one of their affiliated sites. With no catches and no extra cost to you, you can nominate which of your charities you would like to support, and a donation from your spend will go straight to your chosen charity – what’s not to love about that??